Anyway, the doctor wants to see us in 4 weeks to have another look at the baby's heart. He said everything looks fine and there is no need to worry about anything. He just wants to look at the heart after it has developed some more. I'm fine with that. Here are some pics of our baby girl's photo shoot. She cooperated wonderfully!


Moment of truth. The tech asked me what I thought it was. I said "it's a girl". She said "yep!"
I'm thinking that this baby may actually turn out to look like me. See that colossal size forehead?! The pointy chin is a little tricky. I'm thinking it's me but it also could look like Jeremiah because of the wide cheek bones.
Since Jeremiah took the day off, we spent the afternoon having lunch at Pappadeaux's. He said we were there to celebrate the newest member of our family. What a sweet thing to say...that's my man :o) He also thanked me for giving him babies. In the meantime, the manager was playing peek-a-boo with Scarlett. Before I knew it, she came over to our table and we started swapping stories with each other about our children. Toward the end of our meal, our waitress brings us a dessert trio and said that it was on the house!
Needless to say, today was a good day and I am feeling exceedingly blessed!!!

3 comments:
Woohoo! Another girl is great news! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! So glad to hear everything is looking great...especially since you're so old and all. :)
Congrats! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her, and of course learn what her name is... =)
Post a Comment