Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween With Sophia

The morning of Halloween I headed to the hospital to give Sophia the best Halloween I could.  She was the cutest little cow!  For those of you with an eagle eye, this is the same costume that Scarlett and Savannah wore when they were this age.  Just because baby girl is in the hospital doesn't mean that she won't get hand me downs.  Anyway, it was a busy morning and she did great while I cleaned her up and got her dressed.  She didn't get over stimulated and didn't desat once.  I think she had fun and I am so glad about that!  Enjoy!!!

I believe she was trying to lick me.  Come to think of it, I think she did lick me!  It was great!


I love getting kisses from her.




Isn't she precious?!



She was starting to wake up...


...then she changed her mind.  The stinker.


Then daddy showed up to surprise us with his presence.  I love how she looks at me so lovingly.


Love her expression.  She's a character I'm telling you!


Then we said to goodbye to daddy because he had to get back to work.  Don't you worry.  Sophia and I kept the party going after Jeremiah left.  We read books, played, and cuddled.  I was so glad that she was in a mood to tolerate so much activity.  

After all of the excitement from the day before Halloween, not to mention the busy morning with Sophia, I was way too exhausted to go out trick or treating.  So, I decided to stay home.  Jeremiah hates Halloween and wanted us to turn the lights off and pretend that we weren't home.  Naturally, I discreetly turned on the porch light and the girls and I welcomed the trick or treaters with open arms!  I let each of the girls take turns passing candy out to everyone that came to the door.  They had a blast!  It turned out to be a great evening and the girls really enjoyed themselves.  This was the first time in years that I didn't go out on Halloween.

3 comments:

Jami said...

It's great that you are giving her the same experiences as the other girls. She is the cutest cow.

C Jester said...

She was getting into character when she licked you! LOL.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the cow costume. Glad she got to wear it.