Our annual trunk or treat at church was on October 27th. There were games, food, trick or treating and socializing. Jeremiah and I were doctors. Scarlett was Little Red Riding Hood. Savannah was a lady bug. Liz, I think was a hobo. The girls wore the same costumes as they did last year. #1, they fit. #2, I didn't have a whole lot of time to shop for new costumes. Anyway, we had a blast and I'm sure we'll do it all over again next year!
Group pictures of all of the kids.
More trick or treating.
I love how Savannah is looking in her bucket and licking her top lip.
The things I do for Mr. Man!
Scarlett couldn't wait to get into her candy. I think that's caramel stuck in her teeth.
We held Savannah's candy for her until we got home because I didn't want her to get into it. When we got home, the first thing that she did was dive into it.
She was so busy eating candy and stumbled across some sweetarts. I guess they were really sour after eating something else.
1 comment:
They looked adorable. I can't wait to get Scarlet in Sunbeams.
Oh, I agree with you, nine sounds much better than five. If it was possible to do that, I would choose it in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment