The day before Easter the girls went on an Easter egg hunt at a friends house. It was fun to see them get so excited. Once again, who knows where Liz took off to.
Being silly.
After the egg hunt, Jeremiah and I took off to the hospital to see our little diva. Here's the thing. This is baby girl's first Easter and I be darned if she miss it just because she's in the hospital. Having said that, I took her Easter dress and accessories to the hospital so that we could take her Easter pictures. I'm glad that she was in a good mood. She smiled quite a bit and handled all of the activity well.
I'm always all smiles when I get to hold her.
Look at her sticking her tongue out!
Then I'm always sad when we have to leave her.
On Easter morning we went to church like we always do. The morning was quite emotional for me but it got better. After church we went to the park to take our family Easter pictures. I had to take Lynette's pictures the day before so that I could have one developed and framed. We can't have a family picture without her! Here we are...all six of us...including Sophia!
Almost perfect. I was covering up Lynette's smile. URRRGGGHHH!!! We were sooo close to having a perfect picture, too!
Realizing my mistake, we try again. Scarlett is now distracted by the swings.
We never came close to perfection again. Look at Scarlett forcing herself to smile.
All of our girls! Savannah was starting to run out of gas.
Then she decided that she was done and was ready to go play. She was not happy when we snatched her up.
I couldn't believe that we got a great smile out of Savannah. Poor Liz was struggling to hold on to both girls. Finally, everyone is smiling and that's a wrap. This one might get framed :o)
2 comments:
Holy cow, she looks so much bigger! What a good mama you are dressing her up!
I think I see a doubble chin coming! YESSSSS that means some healthy baby fat:) I am glad to see her all dolled up:)and you hair looked great I must add:)
Post a Comment