Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hit By A Tornado

So we were hit by a tornado a little bit ago.  J made a video and you can check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCwZQMmoHkY&feature=youtu.be

I called the hospital and baby Sophia is okay.  In fact she's having a great day!  More on that later. Gotta get back to my family.  We're all safe :o)

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

When it rains it pours! Literally. Glad yall have the generator. Lane's calling you right now! Wanna come crash at our place?

Mandie said...

I've been waiting to hear you all all okay! Whew~ Love to you!!

Just Us.....the Coopers said...

We were hit also, but not as bad as you all. We are okay and I am glad you are too! Love ya and talk to you soon.

Katie said...

God to hear that you all are safe! Sending prayers of comfort your way!!

Regina said...

Ahhhh! Gwen! What do yall need? I am so glad everyone is okay!