On April 14th Miss. Scarlett turned three years old! I was knee deep in planning her 3rd birthday party when the tornado struck. With EVERYTHING that's going on, I decided not to give her a 3rd birthday party. Making that decision absolutely crushed me. Then I realized that I am an equal opportunity parent. That's when I decided that the rest of the kids shouldn't have a 3rd birthday party either. Depriving everyone of a 3rd birthday party is brilliant! See, when the girls look back, they can't say "well, she got a 3rd birthday party" or "why didn't I get a 3rd birthday party...so and so did?" I eliminate all future drama by depriving everyone. See? BRILLIANT!!! However, everyone will probably still get a cake. Having said that, Jeremiah baked and iced Scarlett's cake. Then, we sang happy birthday to her. Tell you the truth, it was nice that it was just us. Jeremiah's mom was there because she watched the girls while we went to visit Lynette.
Anyway, happy 3rd birthday Miss. Scarlett! We love you very much and are so glad that you are a part of our family! Thank you for bringing us TONS of joy, laughter, and cuteness!!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! And she won't even miss the party, so don't feel bad.
I love her face in that last picture!
Post a Comment