Wednesday morning while I was taking Liz to school this morning, I was rear-ended! I was driving southbound on the highway and decided to exit because the traffic was bad on the highway. I was stopped at the light. Suddenly, I heard screeching tires and BOOM! This guy was exiting the freeway too fast and couldn't stop. By the way, it was raining that morning. I can still drive the van but it ain't pretty. Most of the damage is on the driver's side bumper . He attempted to go around me but there was nowhere to go except under my bumper. On top of EVERYTHING ELSE...now this! Seriously?! Seriously?!?!
His car.
Thankfully, his insurance company has been really good about everything. Unfortunately, this is still one more thing added to my VERY full plate.
2 comments:
NO way! Well I hope you can get your bumper (& maybe throw in your last wreck in there too) fixed.
Gwen!!! Man, I though *I* had bad luck! You have me beat, my friend! I hope you get it all taken care of soon!
Post a Comment