These are some random pictures that I've taken over the last two weeks. Some days have been better than others. However, the really good days have been really good!
This was a not so good day. Savannah was using a toy bus to climb up on the end table. The table won. The bus got away from her and she split her lip on the table. There was a cut underneath her lip, too. It was so bad that the inside of her mouth was bruised. This was moments after the incident. When she woke up the next morning, it was much worse. She's all healed up now.
I love to pick Scarlett up from school. She always get so excited and I love it! She'll jump up and down, point to me and yell "my mommy's here", "that's my mommy", or "mommy, mommy, mommy!"
The closer I get to her, the more excited she gets. It's SO darn cute and I LOVE it! I'm glad that she loves me so much.
One day I went to my parents house to pick up the girls and I found Savannah sleeping like this.
She was passed out and wouldn't move for anything.
Naturally, Scarlett wanted her picture taken, too.
Jeremiah graduated college and finally has a degree in IT! Then he quit his job. Not to worry, he has another job that he'll be starting on Monday...at the hospital where Sophia is! He'll be a business analyst and he's excited about his new opportunity. He was at his previous company for nine years and had several positions. He left as a Sr. Systems Administrator.
The first six weeks is over and that meant report cards were sent home. Liz made all A's except in math where she made an 82. Not bad for all Pre-AP classes. Well, reading is not a Pre-AP class because it wasn't offered as a Pre-AP class. Anyway, she still did great and we're proud of her. We went to TGI Friday's to celebrate her success!
The tornado still haunts me. I've been opening all of the windows because it's been so nice outside lately. The tree in the background was damaged pretty badly. It was so stressed that the leaves fell off of it shortly after the tornado. I use to love hearing the leaves rustle whenever the master bedroom window was open. I use to love seeing the morning sun peek through the leaves on that tree. Now, I hear nothing and the sun hits our window full blast. The tree in the foreground is still healthy and I can hear those leaves through the kitchen window. It just sounds so different around here. Thank you tornado :o(
A lot of us lost several trees and it looks and sounds so different in our neighborhood. Hopefully, the leaves will come back next year. If they don't, Jeremiah and I will have to discuss on what to do with the tree. At least we have new fences.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy too. Patrick was telling me that the new job can be seen from Sofia's room. That is wonderful. As for your back yard, it looks really good for having a tornado go through it. I wish my grass was that green.
Congrats on the degree Jeremiah we all knew you could do it! And that picture of savannah is so adorable. You guys have an awesome yard hope those leaves grow back!
Post a Comment